New FSX/P3D Virtual Cockpit textures day & night for the B737-800



 

 FSX/P3D Virtual Cockpit textures day & night for the B737-800. Like an real pilot I enjoy to fly an airplane with a nice cockpit but when I fly in my Sim I do not like the default blurry textures,  that´s the reason I try to make a VC textures like the real one´s.
The first one repaint was a bit bland a few years ago, but I have updated my plugins from my editing programs and made some new sharper textures and in addition added new lights below the main panel and in other areas. I enclose some screenshots so that you can
give me your opinion on how to improve them before I upload them for you to enjoy. 

 














   Have a nice day.
 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Bombardier Global Express XRS