B737-800 cockpit_textures_upgraded_V2






 Dear friends

First of all I hope that you and your families are well at this extraordinary time. I wanted to let you know that I have been working on an upgrade of the Boeing 737-800 and 737 MAX cockpit which I will be uploading to the blog very soon. I hope this is welcome news for you. My main objective with my work on Flight Sim is to share with this great community my experience as a pilot and all the cockpits and airplanes I design and modify are aimed at giving you the most realistic and enjoyable experience. As you know the MAX has been the centre of attention of commercial aviation for many months after the two fatal accidents that this brand new aircraft had which truly surprised the industry. The focus usually is on the more "interesting" airplanes, I'm sure you all remember the excitement about the a380 many years ago and more recently the high tech 787 and it's rival the a350 have been on everyone's minds. What people tend to forget though is that airplane manufacturers make most of their money with single aisle aircraft or the so called work horses which easily do 10 or more rotations every day usually covering short and mid range routes. Maybe that's why when Boeing announced the MAX most people saw it as what it seemed, a small upgrade to a design that has been around for decades. Many analysts agree that a better approach would have been to completely design a new model from scratch, but that would have been very expensive. One of the main selling points of the MAX was that 737 pilots needed very little extra training to fly it, so the airlines really liked the idea that they would be saving millions in training as they already had lots of pilots able to fly them. But that advantage was precisely what ended up affecting it. The accidents were a mix of design flaws of its flight control system. I'm sure that you are familiar with the accidents that caused the lengthy grounding of these airplanes. I would love to read your comments about this airplane and what characteristics you would like me to add to the virtual cockpit texture upgrade V2.




Since I have not found new  B737-800 V.C. textures upgrade to date, I have decided to make new ones for FSX, FSX steam, P3D. etc , I hope you like them since many people have asked me to make current ones. Here are some examples of the last one I made and the new ones:


























Comentarios

  1. Hi, I'm glad to see that the blog is active again. I always have found it very useful, after many years I still use many airplanes and cockpits I downloaded here. I would like to know if your new virtual cockpit will include any built in GPS or if as usual I need to press a button for it to appear as an additional layer.
    Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Bombardier Global Express XRS